UV-LED light source main features:
1. No or very little organic solvent volatilization, UV curing with UV light source, UV light source does not contain mercury, is an environmentally friendly product;
2. UV-LED curing system does not generate heat, UV-LED technology can significantly reduce the heat generated by the curing process, so that allows people to carry out UV printing on thin plastic materials;
3. Because the ultraviolet rays emitted by the UV-LED can immediately cure the ink, this eliminates the drying time required by other technologies and greatly increases the production efficiency.
4. LED curing technology can also reduce the two-way drag belt phenomenon in the curing process. In general, the LED curing technology not only simplifies the printing process, but also enables end users who do not have screen printing knowledge to obtain the desired printing effect.
5. Suitable for a variety of substrates: flexible or rigid, absorbent non-absorbent materials;
6. Energy-saving and cost-reduction, UV light source also has a variety of advanced features and environmental protection, compared with the traditional metal halide lamp, UV-LED light source can save 2 / 3 of the energy, LED chip life is more than the traditional UV lamp Another important advantage of UV-LED technology is that UV-LEDs do not require warm-up time and can be turned on or off as needed.
Chip: 600 chips.
Effective irradiation area: 500*120(MM)
Recommended irradiation height: 20--30 (MM)
The overall power consumption: about 2500W, using liquid cooling cycle heat.
A Foot File is a file which is specifically designed to be used on the feet. Foot files are used to remove calluses and smooth the skin of the feet, and some people regard them as an important part of foot care. Regular use of a foot file can help to keep the feet smooth and pleasant, and it can reduce discomfort from oversized calluses.
Rough foot files can be made from metal or sandpaper. Metal foot files are used to essentially grate calluses away, and they require a delicate touch to ensure that excessive tissue is not removed from the foot. Sandpaper or emery files require less care, but they take up more time, as the course material works more slowly than a microplaning foot file. Fine files made from textured glass or very fine emery paper are designed for finishing touches only, as they are far too fine for serious calluses.
Pedicure Tools,Foot File,Foot Files For Feet,Stainless Steel Foot File,Dead Skin Remover,Remove Dead Skin From Feet
YANGJIANG HUIHUI BEAUTY TOOLS CO.,LTD , https://www.yjhuihuibeauty.com