In order to make the product quality stable, standardized and unified, to meet customer needs, the product is specially inspected. Most printing enterprises use manual inspection to inspect the products in three levels to complete the quality control of the products they leave the factory.
1 Quality inspection system level three inspection
Three-level inspection is a combination of self-inspection, mutual inspection and special inspection.
Self-inspection is that the operator inspects the products he produces according to the proofs, process and technical standards, and makes a judgment on whether the product is qualified. This inspection fully demonstrates that production workers must be responsible for product quality. Through self-examination, producers can fully understand the quality problems of their products, and use their brains to find the cause of the problem and take improvement measures.
2) Mutual inspection
Mutual inspection means that production workers inspect each other. It is mainly for the next process to conduct random inspection on the semi-finished products transferred from the previous process; the mutual inspection between the processes and the process; the quality inspector or team leader of the group conducts random inspection on the products processed by the workers of this group.
3) Special inspection
Special inspection is an inspection conducted by professional inspectors. Professional inspection is the ultimate affirmation of product quality, and it cannot be replaced by self-inspection and mutual inspection. And the three-level inspection system must focus on the special inspection. This is because in the production process of the product, the full-time inspection personnel are more proficient in the technical requirements, process knowledge and inspection skills of the product than the production workers, and the detection instruments used are also more precise. The inspection results It is more reliable and the inspection efficiency is relatively high. Secondly, because the producers have strict production quotas, it is prone to misdetection and missed inspection. Therefore, special inspection plays a decisive role in the quality of products. [next]
2 Quality inspection steps
1) According to product technical standards, clarify the purpose of inspection and the quality requirements of each product, and specify appropriate inspection methods;
2) Measure the product with the help of electronic equipment;
3) Compare the data obtained by the test with the standard and the prescribed quality requirements, and judge whether the single product or batch of products are qualified according to the result of the comparison;
4) Record the obtained data, and feed back the judgment results to the relevant departments, so as to improve the quality in time.
3 Quality inspection error
In quality inspection, due to the influence of subjective and objective factors, it is difficult to avoid inspection errors, even frequently. According to information, the rate of missed inspections of product defects by inspectors can sometimes be as high as 15% to 20%. The inspection error can be divided into the following types.
1) Technical error: it refers to the error caused by the lack of inspection skills by the inspectors.
2) Emotional error: it refers to the inspection error caused by the carelessness of the inspector and inattentive work.
3) Procedural error: it refers to the error caused by unbalanced production and chaotic management.
4) Make mistakes knowingly: It refers to the inspection errors caused by the factors of the inspectors. [next]
4 Improvement of quality inspection
1) Repeat inspection
The inspector re-inspects the products he has inspected 1 or 2 times to find out how many unqualified products and how many qualified products among the qualified products that have been inspected.
2) Review check
The inspectors or technicians with higher technical level shall review the batch of qualified and unqualified products that have been inspected.
3) Change inspection procedures
In order to understand whether the inspection is correct, when the inspectors inspect a batch of products, they can re-examine with higher-precision inspection methods to find the size of inspection errors caused by the inspection. Establish standards and compare them with standards in order to find defects or errors in products during the inspection process. Since various enterprises have different methods for assessing the quality of work of inspectors, and the conditions of each enterprise are different, it is difficult to adopt a unified assessment system. [next]
5 Judgment of quality inspection
In the quality inspection process, we must know the quality problems that the product is prone to and exist in the process, and make an accurate judgment on whether the product is qualified.
1) The item of "serious waste" of finished products refers to: unclear printing, white version, paste version, ink overflow, dirty, double image, missed printing, no missing pen strokes, excessive die-cutting size, serious misalignment of bronzing Hot leakage, ink line, ink dot, ink overflow (width more than 0.3mm, margin length more than 5mm), embossing, bronzing, die cutting misalignment (more than 0.3mm after exceeding the tolerance range), bronzing drop (more than 0.3mm Obtained dots, and exposed color points are more than 3 each), exposed colors or missing points (0.1mm dots are more than 3 each), damage (more than 1mm), wrinkles (more than 2mm), and barcodes do not meet national standards Wait.
2) The items of "general waste" of finished products refer to: printing ink lines (width below 0.3mm), ink dots (width below 1mm), overflowing ink (width below 0.3mm), overprinting (below tolerance range below 0.3mm), Underground color or missing dots (0.1mm dots each contains less than 3 pieces), embossing, bronzing, die cutting misalignment (below the tolerance range, less than 0.3mm), damage (less than 1mm), wrinkles (less than 2mm) Wait.
3) In the inspection sampling quantity, there is one item of "serious waste" and the batch of finished products is judged as unqualified; there are two pieces of "general waste" item and the batch of finished products is judged as unqualified.
The quality of the product cannot be guaranteed by inspection. In the early stages of product development, in the design, process flow and other related processes, the corresponding design methods, quality control methods, process knowledge, and the resolution of quality problems in the production process should be dealt with, and Participate in the product quality control process together. This not only improves the quality of the product, but also controls the entire process of product quality, ensuring the final quality of the product.
Highly heat resistant BPA free and FDA approved silicone is safe for coated & non-stick cookware. Silicone Cooking Utensils are stain-resistant. This is because of the non-porous characteristic of silicone. So that it doesn't retain odors or colors when you use it for stirring deep-colored food like tomato-based food products. This also lends the silicone products to easier cleaning or washing. Silicone Cooking Utensils are rubber-like. This makes them very user-friendly when dealing with non-stick surfaces.
Cooking Utensils,Kitchen Cooking Utensils,Silicone Cooking Utensils,Non-Stick Cooking Utensils
Yangjiang Superwins Trade Co., Ltd. , https://www.superwins-kitchenware.com